The English Conversation Program consists of three levels. During these courses, learners participate in listening and speaking tasks which are intended to improve their communication skills.
– The courses focus on improving the learners’ listening and speaking skills.
– They listen to a variety of texts including conversations, speeches, announcements, debates and negotiations in various contexts, listening for details and for main ideas.
– They also practice dialogues, role plays and give presentations related to a variety of topics.
– There is more focus on stress and intonation to enhance their pronunciation skills. The topics discussed in class are varied and range from the simple to the complex. Real-time activities are provided throughout each level of the conversation courses.
– The classroom environment provides real time contexts for students to practice and interact in English throughout each level.